We plan to organize 3 to 5 events a year in Zurich, Bern and Basel. Every event will be different. Each chapter organizes events in which we want to learn from each other and create something, either workshops, co-design sessions, keynote speeches, etc.
We are convinced that establishing a deeper dialogue between men and women will ultimately lead to greater diversity. Therefore, men are welcome to selected events. Moreover we like to explore ways how to support more women for a career in tech.
Besides the regular events there will be more casual get-togethers without a specific agenda, where we meet for drinks to mingle and make new friends.
April 25, 2018 – Arbeitswelt von Morgen
Der kommende Event steht unter dem Motto «future@work». Wir diskutieren in einer Podiumsrunde die Arbeitswelt von Morgen. Dabei erwarten dich folgende Gäste:
- Eva Lüthi, Manager New Business Development / Digial Business Building, Swisscom
- Helia Burgunder, Head of Sales, Shops & Retail Channels, Swisscom
- Maja Schreiner, Senior ICT Test Manager, Swisscom
- Anna Spiess, Way-Up Lernende Mediamatikerin, Swisscom
Programm für Mittwoch, 25. April 2018
- 18:00 Eintreffen and Welcome Drink
- 18:30 Begrüssung durch We Shape Tech Bern
- 18:40 Begrüssung durch Elena Folini, Swisscom
- 18:45 Podiumsdiskussion «future@work» mit anschliessendem Q&A
- 19:45 Apéro et Networking
Der Event wird in Deutsch durchgeführt.
Host & Gold Sponsor
Wir freuen uns, dich am 25. April 2018 im BrainGym der Swissscom in Bern zu treffen!
SAVE THE DATE: June 27, 2018
April 25, 2018 – WE SHAPE TECH Zürich – Machine Learning and Power Systems Workshop
Are you a machine learning enthusiast? Have you ever wondered how machine learning can be incorporated in the existing Power System and what its implications would be? If your answer to these questions is yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Join us at for a workshop on Machine Learning in Power Systems to quell your thirst for knowledge.
18.00 Open doors / welcome with a glas prosecco
18.30 Machine Learning with Sammy El Gazzahl
19.45 Power Systems with Maria Vrakopoulou
21:00 Apéro & networking
February 28, 2018 – WE SHAPE TECH Basel – Networking & Apéro
Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them.
That’s what we believe in.
You are interested in tech and innovation?
You believe in lifelong learning and connection with like-minded people?
We want to meet YOU, and hear your needs and wishes.
What do you want to learn this year? What do you need to make your dreams reality?
Based on your needs, we’ll set our focus for 2018 and offer you opportunities for learning and connection.
What to expect this time:
- An informal, fun networking evening
- with delicious food & prosecco at Adobe’s fantastic offices at Barfüsserplatz
- with like-minded, talented, determined and well-connected people in tech and innovation
Come and join us in shaping WE SHAPE TECH in Basel, let’s make a difference together.
See you soon at Adobe Research Schweiz AG – Barfüsserplatz 6 in Basel !
March 15, 2018 WE SHAPE TECH Zurich, What’s the skillset required in our time to be successful and happy, with Dania Gerhardt, founder Amazee
February 28, 2018 WE SHAPE TECH Basel, Networking & Apéro
February 21, 2018 WE SHAPE TECH Bern, Rebel Stories
November 29, 2017 WE SHAPE TECH Bern, Weihnachts-Tavolata
July 5, 2017 WE SHAPE TECH Bern, Networking & Falafel
Aril 5, 2017WE SHAPE TECH Zurich, Fireside Chat with Anson Chan
February 22, 2017WE SHAPE TECH Bern, Passion
February 1, 2017 WE SHAPE TECH Zurich, Networking Circle
November 30, 2016WE SHAPE TECH Bern, Die richtige Portion Mut
October 5, 2016WE SHAPE TECH Zurich, Recruiting, Retaining and Leading Diverse Teams
September 14, 2016WE SHAPE TECH Bern, Inauguration We Shape Tech Chapter Berne
May 19, 2016WE SHAPE TECH Zurich, The Key to Successful Public Speaking with Beatrice Müller
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS
As a sponsor you can actively help shape the next get-together.
Benefit from being a sponsor:
- Attract talented women by showing your commitment in sponsoring women in tech.
- Show and prove support for women in your own company.
- Learn about the challenges and needs of women in a male-dominated domain to improve your company culture.